Saturday 27 July 2013

Overwhelmed

After a few weeks of feeling utterly blah and fed up, there was a bright patch!

After struggling to look after #pbb (so many people joining in, was taking up about 2 hours a night, 7 days a week!) it kind of disappeared. I did ask if people would assist in running it, but I must have been swallowed up on peoples time lines, so I sent the message out that I would run it on a Monday night, but again that didn't go so well!

Then on Thursday afternoon @Mrsfinn86 (blog) asked if #pbb was coming back, I explained to her as I explained above. She said that she would happily run it that night for me, as she loved to join in with it.

So I went off to Rocky Horror:

 
 
it......was......AMAZING!!! I've seen it a few times, but the last time I went was 10 years ago. This time I went with my friend who was a Rocky virgin, not even seen the film. I watched her face for her reactions through the entire first half. So much fun!
 
And why is it I always find Frank N. Furter so damn attractive!? I mean look at them legs....and the bum on him....!
 
 
Anyway I digress...
 
I returned home to a phone full of Twitter notifications, #pbb had gone well, and a lot of new people were finding out about it and saying what a fabulous idea it was.
 
Then someone else offered to host a night if it meant bringing it back, then another, then another!
 
I now have 7 other lovely hosts for it :) one for each night of the week.
 
I was utterly overwhelmed with how passionately other people felt about it too, and how people were telling me that it helped them go to bed happy and made them think about their days more positively.
 
All that from some silly idea I had one night!
 
So I present you with a list of lovely ladies who have helped bring back #pbb and are helping me spread the positivity (and also a link to their blogs, cause I'm sociable like that)
 
 
Monday:        @ladyemsy                    -   www.tealadymumbles.co.uk
 
Tuesday:        @ktbtwblog                   -   www.ktbtw.wordpress.com
 
Wednesday:   @sentwivlove                -   www.sentwivlove.blogspot.com
 
Thursday:       @mrsfinn86                  -   www.tiasmum12.com
 
Friday:           @thecrowtherclan         -   www.crowtherclan.com
 
Saturday:       @londonmumandson    -   www.londonmumandson.com
 
Sunday:         @mutteringmummy      -   www.mutteringmummy.wordpress.com
 
and I get to be a sub, watching my minions do my work for me of an eve, spreading the joy......does that make me like Santa!?
 
So go follow them on Twitter and peruse their blogs, then join us all from 9pm EVERY night to tell us what was good about your day.
 


1 comment:

  1. Yay for #pbb !!

    Thanks lovely, hope it goes well, you should be very proud x x

    ReplyDelete